Helping You Achieve the Freedoms of Time, Money and Peace of Mind
More EI Assessments
EI in Leadership
Sales and Customer Service
For information about how to order EI Assessments contact Camelia Petrus.
Camelia Petrus, PGDip in Psychology majoring in I/O (work) psychology.
Senior Consultant Business Development Lynch & Associates
Member of OPRA Psychology Group
Member of Genos International
See this content on Genos International Website.
Workplace Emotional Climate
Every leader has a need for certainty that their team members feel empowered, inspired and genuinely motivated to contribute to the success of the organisation.
When to measure the Emotional Climate
- when employers want to know the present social environment in the organisation as perceived by the members of the organisation;
- when employers want to institute formal and on-going measures of organisational health and emotional climate;
- before and after a Workplace Emotional Intelligence Development Program;
- the results give business owners and human resources departments an important glimpse into how employees feel, from the ground floor, up;
- provides a direct way of discovering the opinions of employees that would likely otherwise be overlooked and unreported;
- by determining the way employees feel, business owners and in particular the leaders in the organisation, can take immediate action to ensure identified gaps are resolved and areas of weakness are improved, as necessary;
- a great way to make employees feel that they are important and valued and they contribute to the improvement of business practices. This also boosts morale which ultimately positively impacts productivity in the workplace.
About this tool:
It measures three dimensions of emotions at work:
1. Current Emotions
How often your team members experience certain feelings at work.
2. Fair and reasonable emotions
How often they think it’s fair and reasonable to experience these feelings at work given the nature and context of your workplace.
3. Ideal Emotions
How often they think they should ideally experience these feelings in your workplace in order to be effective.
Key Features of the Assessment
- Short Survey: The survey takes only 5 minutes to complete.
- Instant results: Receive your own Results Dashboard and PowerPoint slides
- Costumised: Demographics questions and emotions labels are editable.
For information about how to order The Emotional Climate Assessment contact Camelia Petrus.
Phone: +64 9 366 6005