Helping You Achieve the Freedoms of Time, Money and Peace of Mind
Covid 19 - Business Continuity Plan
*Note: This service is registered with the COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund.
Businesses may be eligible for support under COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund.
Find out more by visiting the RBPN's website.
Why we developed this service
These are unprecedented times for businesses and their people. We want to provide you with accurate and logical advice to help you minimise the impact the Covid-19 pandemic will have on your business.
A business continuity plan (BCP) pinpoints the most important parts of your business, identifies potential risks to these critical pieces and prepares you to recover as quick and easy as possible. Contingency planning is a crucial part of continuity planning — it means having a backup if your original plan no longer works. It’s your plan B.
Part of the plan is ensuring you maximise your Government entitlements and other support to minimise the downstream impact of a downturn in business.
Your BCP is not limited to what to do after a natural disaster. It must cover any risks or threats that could disrupt your most important business activities.
Who should have a Business Continuity Plan Session
The service is designed for business owners to ensure they build resilience, preserve profitability, cashflow and employment for their team and survive through this difficult time.
Every business should have a plan in place to prepare for the impact Covid-19 will have. We can advise you on your government entitlements, how to preserve profitability and cashflow, and help you identify key areas of your business to focus on.
What is involved
The approach to develop the plan is collaborative and involves pre-work, either one 4-hour or two 2-hour on-line facilitated planning sessions and developing a plan to implement.
4 hours @ $250 plus GST per hour for developing your Business Continuity Plan
4 hours $250 plus GST per hour for following up supporting/coaching You’ll attend a four hour planning session facilitated by one of our senior consultant.
The key issues covered include:
- Discussing and setting both personal and business goals for the next 12 months
- Discussing and agreeing on an action plan with strategies to support achievement of goals
- Identification of Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Identification of opportunities and vulnerabilities in your business that need to be managed
- Establishment of a 90 day Action Plan to address immediate critical issues
At the end of our session you’ll be provided with your finalised Business Continuity Plan, which will also document any other resulting follow up actions.
Benefits of Developing Your Business Continuity Plan
Help with building resilience in your team and family at this time
- Access support during these unprecedented times
- Outline the things you should consider now to minimise the impact on your business
- Maximise opportunities to preserve your cashflow and profitability
- Get peace of mind that you are receiving all the government assistance you’re entitled to
- Clarity on the assistance your business should obtain from your bank, financiers, suppliers and the tax department
- Create a roadmap for dealing with employment issues
- Clarify a process for looking after your customers and preserving income from them
- Explore all options to pivot your business strategy in these challenging times
- In the worst-case scenario, certainty about whether your business can continue
- A plan to preserve the value of your assets and your wealth as much as possible
- Access to best practise, combining your expertise with ours
- Reassurance that you’ve done all you can to minimise the impact Covid-19 will have on your business, your family and your team