Helping You Achieve the Freedoms of Time, Money and Peace of Mind
Business Health Checkpoint (BHC)
Why we developed this service - 1.5 hour meeting
Once a year - every year - is important to check in and see how your business is doing, how healthy all its vital areas are.
We guide you to:
- Stimulate strategic discussion around the current and future direction of your business and investments
- Identify your burning issues, opportunities and challenges so you can set actions to respond effectively
- Gain clarity regarding your business needs and priorities
- Potentially identify greater tax efficiency
- Gain a better understanding of the ways we can support you
Taking time out to discuss what’s happening in your business is essential to give you clarity about your future and vision to enable us to support you in the most appropriate ways. It’s extremely important to work on your business, not just in it.
A Business Health Checkpoint is an ideal opportunity to meet us on a complimentary, obligation free basis to discuss any of the following:
Your goals for your business and how you plan to achieve them.
- How your business goals tie in with your personal and lifestyle goals.
- Issues and challenges you are facing in your business, e.g. growth, profitability, cashflow, asset protection, or your planned exit from, or sale of, your business.
- How you can work with us to address these issues and plans.
Who should have a review
If you want to improve your business performance and financial results, and minimise any risk in your investments, schedule a Business Health Checkpoint .
We’re not just advisers on your rear-facing tax matters - we want to help you achieve your future business goals.
We’ll review and discuss your current situation at no cost. It’s an opportunity for us to check in with you that we are giving you all of the assistance that you need. For example, we might be able to help you with some strategies to help you grow and protect your assets or improve your efficiency and effectiveness.
Clients of Lynch & Associates only
Click to book:
Not a client of Lynch & Associates
Click to book:
What is involved
You’ll meet with a senior team member at Lynch & Associates for a 60 minute session, reviewing your current situation, and discussing how we can support you to resolve your burning issues.
We will send you a copy of the meeting minutes documenting your business and lifestyle goals and all agreed actions.
If required we will also prepare a proposal for you including upfront prices of our services for any additional support work that we identify during the meeting.
We find it better to have you come away from your normal work environment in order to minimise distractions.
We conduct this session at Lynch & Associates Ltd office in Parnell at 60 Parnell Road.
When should I get a review
We want to stay in touch regularly to ensure your business and personal goals are being met. We have set aside time for this meeting to happen after your financial statements have been completed. Of course, you don’t have to wait until then; you can contact us anytime to set up a catch up.
Benefits of a Business Health Checkpoint
Clearly discuss and document your business and lifestyle goals;
- Gain clarity of the actions you need to take to achieve your goals;
- Stimulate strategic discussion around the current and future direction of your business and investments;
- Identify your burning issues, opportunities and challenges so you can set actions to respond effectively;
- Gain a better understanding of your business;
- Access the collective wisdom of our firm;
- Assess the current structure of your business;
- Potentially identify greater tax efficiency;
- Gain a better understanding of the ways we can support you.
Camelia Petrus, PgDip. Industrial
Senior Consultant Business
Development and Work Psychology