Helping You Achieve the Freedoms of Time, Money and Peace of Mind
Who should have a Business Planning session
If you answer 'yes' to any of the following questions, we recommend you undertake the Business Planning session with us.
Would you like:
to gain clarity regarding the direction of your business?
- to increase the level of growth, profitability and cashflow in your business?
- support to unlock your business potential?
- to have a clear outline of what you need to do to unlock this potential?
- to have a document against which to measure your progress?
What is involved
You’ll attend a four hour planning session facilitated by one of our senior consultant. The key issues covered include:
Discussing and setting both personal and business goals for the next 12 months
- Discussing and agreeing on an action plan with strategies to support achievement of goals
- Identification of Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Identification of opportunities and vulnerabilities in your business that need to be managed
- Establishment of a 90 day Action Plan to address immediate critical issues
We will provide you (and your leadership team members) with pre-work, which you will need to complete prior to the Business Planning session to ensure you identify any issues that need to be discussed. That way we can prepare any information required prior to the session.
When should I have a session
Any time is a good time to make a Business Plan if you don’t have one, however it is particularly relevant at the start of a new financial year. If you are contemplating a major change in your existing business or entering a new venture, a Business Plan is crucial. You will also be required to have a Business Plan to support any financial applications.
Benefits of a Business Planning Session
Gives you a chance to review and set the direction of the business
- Eliminates procrastination
- Helps you to find common goals among a number of Directors (if applicable)
- Identifies and prioritises your key goals
- Creates strategies for you to achieve your goals
- Identifies what you will need to achieve goals. This could be a combination of marketing, training, performance management, increased resourcing and cost cutting
- Sets timeframes for achieving goals and therefore provides accountability
- Provides a tool to communicate your business goals and vision with your Team
- Divides your goals into short term and long term - Quick Wins vs. Key Projects
- Provides you with a template to review actual performance against targets
- Provides you with a platform to develop Financial Forecasts
- It can be used as a basis for you to set team members’ individual goals / target
Price: up to $2,495 + GST