Helping You Achieve the Freedoms of Time, Money and Peace of Mind
Meet Camelia Petrus
Head of Business Development
- PGDip Industrial Organisational Psychology
- Certified Assessor and Trainer in Emotional Intelligence in Leadership and Workplace Behaviour
- Organisational Wellbeing - Positive Psychology Programmes and Training
- Camelia graduated from Massey University Auckland in 2005 with a PGDip in Psychology majoring in I/O (work) psychology. She joined the team in 2016 where she leads the Business Development team.
- Her favourite leisure activities include outdoor activities, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and learning/discovering/exploring new things, and places.
- Camelia is appointed as Head of Business Development. She has a holistic approach to Business Development.
By using the holistic approach to running a business, we make certain that our client's business is both functioning and growing at its full potential, taking in consideration of the entire business, all aspects of it - including its people, instead of only a single time or portion of it.
She guides us and our clients towards new, more relevant and meaningful ways to grow business and tsolve business challenges.
Our Business Development services and programs have been expertly designed, tested and shown to deliver tangible improvements in business outcomes. Camelia facilitates and delivers Business planning session, , Quality Assurance, Policies and Procedures; Organisation Structure, Human Resources, Employee Welfare, Health and Safety and Core Values, to name a few. Read more about our Business Development Services.
Leadership. On 11th October 2019 Camelia completed the Genos Emotional Intelligence Certification Program and attained full Genos EI Practitioner status. As a new member to the Genos community and OPRA Psychology Group we now have unrestricted access to the complete range of Emotional Intelligence surveys and reports as well as training for their suite of EI enhancement programs. By becoming a Genos member she has joined the global Genos practitioner community, providing us with access to:
- International research into the application of Emotional Intelligence in the workplace.
Ongoing professional development and networking opportunities such as online training courses, quarterly live webinars and annual conferences.
- The Genos resource portal containing Certification-related materials, sample reports, interesting articles, power point presentations, facilitation resources and promotional materials. Read more here.
Measure - The Emotionally Intelligent Workplace Behaviour surveys measure how well team members demonstrate emotionally intelligent workplace behaviours in comparison to others (industry benchmarks). The better they demonstrate the behaviours measured, the more effective their relationships and work performance is;
- Train- Training needs are based on the Workplace Emotional Climate, survey results 360 (or 180) Emotional Intelligence in Workplace Survey Feedback Report.
- Design and deliver workplace behaviour training programs tailored to the organisation’s needs
Her favourite leisure activities include outdoor activities, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and learning/discovering/exploring new things, and places.
Book a meeting with Camelia Petrus.