Helping You Achieve the Freedoms of Time, Money and Peace of Mind
Cashflow Management Seminar
Cashflow planning is best practice in any business and critical to survival and growth.
Setting cashflow targets and regularly monitoring your actual cashflow against your forecast will enable you to predict large cash outflows and respond to changes in your business.
Inadequate cashflow is a symptom of management problems in a business, NOT the cause.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR
This 1.5 hour workshop is for those who want to:
gain the basic knowledge necessary to make the difference between profit and cash,
- understand the impact improving your cash conversion cycle would have on your business which is essential to managing and growing any business.
The difference between profit and cash.
- The Working Capital Cycle.
- The Cash Conversion Cycle.
- Your plan for cashflow improvement.
- The seven key causes of poor cashflow.
- Next steps and options for support.
On request. Please call.
The Beacon Conference Room,
Level 5, 60 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand
Please get familiar with the area before you arrive. Street parking is available on Parnell Rise. You might like to consider parking in Wilson Carparks.