Helping You Achieve the Freedoms of Time, Money and Peace of Mind
' Governance in Action'
Every business has a governance function; no matter its size. Do you understand the difference between your managing role and your governance role? By attending our Governance in Action webinar, you'll learn how to implement best practice governance strategies in your business.
Join us on Wednesday, February the 10th, at 11:30 AM for our 60 minute complimentary webinar where you’ll:
- Discover what business governance is and why it's so important
- Identify the benefits good governance brings to all businesses
- Recognise the difference between governing and managing
- Understand the four pillars of governance
- Discover best practice governance planning and meeting rhythms
Points of value to you:
- Minimise risk and maximise efficiency in your business
- Utilise good governance to achieve your long-term goals
- Effectively differentiate between your governance and management roles
- Maximise the four pillars essential for good governance
- Implement best practice governance in your business
Camelia Petrus, PGDip I/O Psychology
Senior Consultant Business Development, Certified Assessor and Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence and Performance in Leadership and Workplace Behaviour, member of OPRA Psychology Group and Genos International.
"By using a holistic approach to running a business, we make certain that our client's business is both, functioning and growing, at its full potential"
Chris Lynch, CA, (CPP)
Managing Director and Owner of Lynch & Associates Limited.
He is a fully qualified CA with Chartered Accountants of Australia and NZ (CAANZ) and holds a Certificate of Public Practice. Chris is a Qualified Auditor approved by the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA) pursuant to s36L(1)(a) of the Financial Reporting Act 2013.
Our next webinar in the Governance Series "Boards that Deliver".