Helping You Achieve the Freedoms of Time, Money and Peace of Mind
How to say NO without feeling guilty
Corporate Culture, Communication & Social Skills, Emotional Intelligence, Management & Leadership
Emotional Intelligence in leadership builds on the writings of Daniel Goleman, developer of the principles of emotional intelligence. Emotional Intelligence is crucial in many aspects of life and in this workshop, Camelia Petrus tailors Goleman’s principles specifically to the needs of those want to learn how to say NO when it is sensible and reasonable to do so.
A new year means a fresh start for you. Start it off right, and learn how to be more selective as it pertains about your time.
In this 60 minute interactive workshop you'll also discover
Your 'I Have To' (doing things out of obligation, fear, guilt or shame)
- Your 'Self Sabotaging' behavior
- Your YES's
- Your Self Empathy, Self Compassion and Self Love
- Your care and mindfulness
- Your own resources and how to use them more efficiently
Who is this workshop for?
Anyone who says YES to other people's requests, when they would rather say NO
- Those who feel guilty, or think are mean or selfish if they say 'NO', especially at work or in the family
- Those who say 'YES' out of obligation
- Those who ask others to help just because they know they never get a 'NO' for an answer
- Those who want to know how to say "NO" when they want or need to
- Those who want to learn how it is to HEAR a "NO" and to practice hearing the "yes" behind it.
Tuesday, 3 September 2019
Tuesday, 3 December 2019
The Beacon Conference Room,
Level 5, 60 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand
Please get familiar with the area before you arrive. Street parking is available on Parnell Rise. Secure parking in Wilson Carparks.