Helping You Achieve the Freedoms of Time, Money and Peace of Mind
' Leadership vs Management '
Most of us, in top positions, play both roles. Switching from a role to the other must be made on purpose, and that can be only done when the difference in between the two us fully understood. That allows for clarity and effectiveness within and between the two roles.
The terms “leadership” and “management” are often used interchangeably. While there is some overlap between the work that leaders and managers do, there are also significant differences. How to win at work? How to avoid over managing and under leading or vice versa?
Join us on October 22nd at 11:30 AM for our 60 minute complimentary webinar where you’ll:
- learn what are the key differences between leadership and management,
- what key competencies are required in leadership
- and how to find out how well, you, as a leader, demonstrate leadership key competencies
Points of value:
- Hear about the risks associated with mixing the two roles
- Gain the basic knowledge necessary to make sure they maintain the two roles separate
- How to avoid overmanaging and underleading or vice versa.