Helping You Achieve the Freedoms of Time, Money and Peace of Mind
Understanding and Developing
Culture is made up of the values, beliefs, underlying assumptions, attitudes, and bahaviours shared by a group of people.
The key to success in any organisation is to have a culture based on a strongly held and widely shared set of values that are supported by strategy and structure. When an organisation has a strong culture, the employees:
- know how to respond to any situation
- are confident
- are more engaged
- have an improved morale
- are better team players
Join us on Wednesday, March the 3rd, at 11:30 AM for our 60 minute complimentary webinar where you’ll learn about:
- The importance of having a strong organisational culture
- HR's role in fostering a high-performance culture
- Definitions of organisational culture
- Factors that shape an organisation's culture.
- Key considerations in creating and managing organisational culture.
- Practices to ensure the continuity and success of an organisation's culture.
- Communications, metrics, legal, technology and global issues pertaining to organisational culture.
Points of value to you:
Learn what it takes to:
- Have everyone in the organisation involved in driving the business towards achieving the goals
- Experience improved team engagement and decision making
- Have framework for effective communication and working relationships
- A more enjoyable working environment for all
Camelia Petrus, PGDip I/O Psychology
Senior Consultant Business Development, Certified Assessor and Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence and Performance in Leadership and Workplace Behaviour, member of OPRA Psychology Group and Genos International.
"By using a holistic approach to running a business, we make certain that our client's business is both, functioning and growing, at its full potential"
Chris Lynch, CA, (CPP)
Managing Director and Owner of Lynch & Associates Limited.
He is a fully qualified CA with Chartered Accountants of Australia and NZ (CAANZ) and holds a Certificate of Public Practice. Chris is a Qualified Auditor approved by the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA) pursuant to s36L(1)(a) of the Financial Reporting Act 2013.
Our next webinar in the Governance Series "Boards that Deliver".