Helping You Achieve the Freedoms of Time, Money and Peace of Mind
Organisational Structure Review
Why we developed this service (one day event)
As a business owner do you find you are wearing too many hats?
Do you have clearly defined departments and functions within your organisation?
Does every employee have clarity about their role and responsibilities?
Do you have job descriptions for every role in your organisation?
In order for a business to run effectively and efficiently there needs to be a clear Organisation Chart, which visually defines departments, functions, roles and responsibilities - not only for the current structure, but also for one that is scalable for future growth.
We offer this service to assist you in constructing your own Organisation Chart, giving you clarity of the key functions within your business and who has responsibility for them.
An updated Organisation Chart will allow your business to be more sustainable, scalable and, ultimately, saleable.
Who should use this service
If the number of tasks you’re trying to complete leaves you feeling overstretched, or you have employees who could be supporting you more, then we recommend this.
It’s an opportunity for you to define who should be doing what to improve efficiency and give you more time to concentrate on your key activities.
What is involved
The Organisational Review process will take a full day; we can however meet with you over two half-day sessions if you’d prefer.
During the review we:
Discuss the 5 fundamentals to develop an Organisation Chart.
- Discuss the 3 key principles you must adhere to when developing or modifying your Organisation Chart.
- Review our structured process for creating an Organisation Chart.
- Utilise our Organisation Chart template as a starting point.
- Receive recommendations for the next steps to develop your first draft.
Over the coming weeks you will then submit your final draft for us to review, and we’ll discuss our recommendations at a final meeting in order to finalise your organisational structure.
When should I have a session
If no clear job roles and position responsibilities exist within your organisation then we advise that you begin this project as soon as possible. Also, if you are planning for expansion this will help to clarify roles and responsibilities required for a sustainable, scalable and saleable organisation.
Benefits of an Organisational Review
Increase your ability to make effective strategic decisions
- Understand the key functions within your business and who should be responsible for them
- Clearly define the internal structure of your business
- Determine ideal roles for the business as opposed to fitting roles to the people in your Team
- We will act as a sounding board for you to discuss your ideas
- Gain access to our collective wisdom; our systems, products and services
- Develop a business structure that you understand and have created
- Increase efficiency and productivity in your business model
- Develop a structure that will support the future plans for your business
- Clarity for your Team around their roles, responsibilities and career development opportunities
- Increased Team engagement and satisfaction as they know what is expected of them
- Gain clarity on what functions can be outsourced
- Allow your business to be more sustainable, scalable and ultimately saleable
- Free up time for you to concentrate on revenue generating activities
Fee: Up to $4,500 + GST
There might be more than one challanges within your organisation.
Please fill in the questionnaire to see if you qualify for a Complimentary Business Review.