Helping You Achieve the Freedoms of Time, Money and Peace of Mind
Succession Planning Seminar
Succession Planning is about clarifying what you want for the future and defining the steps required to turn that vision into a reality, while taking into consideration business, personal and family expectations.
We will share with you Identification and development of potential successors for key positions in an organisation, through a systematic evaluation and implementation process.
Who is this workshop for
All business owners or leaders. Whether you plan on exiting in three years or 30 years, it’s important now. It’s not just about extracting maximum value from your business to provide for your future. Should an unforeseen event occur, lack of planning will cause unnecessary stress and potentially compromise your sale price, client relationships and the overall reputation of your business.
What will you get out of this workshop
Determine what you want out of your business
- Clarify your succession options
- Identify the key people involved
- Ascertain the timeline and key milestones for your Succession Plan
- Clarify the carious personal, business, financial, legal and taxation aspects you need to consider
- Identify the actions and strategies you need ti take to make your objectives achievable
Tuesday, 29 October 2019
Tuesday, 26 November 2019
The Beacon Conference Room,
Level 5, 60 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand
Please get familiar with the area before you arrive. Street parking is available on Parnell Rise. Secure parking in Wilson Carparks.