Helping You Achieve the Freedoms of Time, Money and Peace of Mind
Other EI Training Programmes
The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
The Resilient Leader
The Engaging Leader
Ignite Program for
For information about how to order EI Assessments contact Camelia Petrus.
PGDip in Psychology major I/O
Senior Consultant Business Development Lynch & Associates
Certified Assessor and Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence and Performance in Leadership and Workplace Behaviour, member of OPRA Psychology Group and Genos International.
The Mindful Leader
One Day Enhancement Program
The Mindful Leader Program is a powerful one-day leadership program bringing together the latest developments in Neuroscience, Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence.
Leaders who practice mindfulness, and apply mindfulness techniques to their leadership of others, are better equipped to cope with everyday leadership challenges and create high performance in others.
Objectives of the Program
During this program, participants will improve their understanding of emotions and emotional intelligence. They will also explore and practice tools and techniques for applying mindfulness as a means to improve the quality of their leadership.
In this program, participants will:
explore the science of emotions and emotional intelligence,
- examine the Genos model of emotional intelligence,
- review feedback about their emotionally intelligent leadership behaviour, and
- explore and practice a set of mindfulness techniques as the gateway to enhancing their emotional intelligence and leadership effectiveness.
The definition of mindfulness
- Exploring five mindfulness practices designed to help develop greater levels of self-awareness and self-management
- Exploring best practice approaches to responding to feedback
- Examining ways of integrating the mindfulness practices to leadership.
As pre-work to the program Leaders complete the Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Assessment.
At the program, we provide them with their Feedback Report, a Development Tips workbook and expert led debrief and action planning methodologies to help leaders leverage strengths and address development opportunities.
Personalised Program Workbook
180° Leaderhip Feedback Report
Leadership Development Tips Workbook
Phone: +64 9 366 6005