Helping You Achieve the Freedoms of Time, Money and Peace of Mind
What's in the Forecast
By Chris Lynch, CA, Director Lynch & Associates Limited
When we set out on a fishing trip or hike, we always check the weather forecast.
It’s no different in business. The forecast tells us if there’s bad weather (poor cashflow) in store based on the direction we’re heading.
Your forecast will tell you
Whether you have enough sales in the pipeline to give you the desired level of profit you want for the year
- Whether your margins are appropriate.
- If you need to review your pricing or production processes.
- If your business is running as efficiently as it could be.
- Where savings can be made.
- Whether you should invest more to get a better return.
- How much money you need to set aside for tax.
- How much money you can draw out of the business each month without running short.
- How much debt you’ll be able to pay off.
- Whether or not you will be able to meet all of the bank’s requirements.
The difference between a business forecast and a weather forecast is that, when the business forecast is showing bad weather, you can do something about it to make the sun come out. The forecast will tell you what’s going well and what’s not, so you can make adjustments to reduce the impact of bad weather.
Just as you wouldn’t go fishing without checking the forecast, you shouldn’t run your business without an annual forecast. So, don’t live in your raincoat, waiting to get soaked - take control and talk to us about getting your forecast done so you know what to expect.
Chris's expertise is in the areas of tax, accounting, business development, forecasting, and auditing. He has a clear focus on adding value to his clients' lives and their businesses.
With a team of eleven experts in accounting, tax, auditing and business development services, we are building a business community with the sole purpose of helping you accomplish your business, personal and lifestyle goals.
To find out how we can help you, contact us now for a no obligation, no fees 60 minute coaching session in any areas of Tax and Compliance, Audit and Assurance or Business Strategic Development.
Chris Lynch, CA
Director Lynch & Associates Limited
Get in touch by email or phone:
+64 9 366 6008